Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 5 - dinner out

Well I had a terrible sleep last night, kept waking up trying to get comfortable :s My teeth were driving me crazy in the morning and I had to take 2 aleve just to take the edge off! BUT I am happy to say they feel a lot better now Thank God. My friend from CA is in town this week so after postponing last night we went out for dinner tonight. I chose the Olive Garden because I figured pasta was my best bet lol. The gnocci was awesome' warm & soothing but also filling and soft to eat. I tried chicken penned Alfredo but it was frustrating and after eating about 1/10 of it I gave up and had it boxed up. Hopefully in a day or two I can try again. I'll say again thank God for gishy goo! The one wire is sticking straight up at the back and ripping my tongue to shreds but the gg totally protects it and stays on forever Lastly, I bought a water pik to help since flossing is REALLY irritating. I actually like the waterpik - its very odd and I sprayed water everywhere lol but it really made my mouth feel clean and got all the little bits out that brushing couldn't. So all in all I'm adjusting pretty well and hoping im back to almost normal by the end of the week, so I can enjoy my vacation next week!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the info! I have been looking for all the info about Harmony Lingual Braces. Thanks again for all the info!

    ReplyDelete