Monday, August 27, 2012

Braces are ok

Just wanted to give y'all a quick update - I went to Dr. Cliff today (Alexander & Alexander Orthodontics) and he checked all my brackets for me to check if any more were loose. He said all is well, and thankfully the bracket I had reattached in PR is also good to go - a side benefit of these custom Harmony braces is that they really only fit in one place! If I had regular braces I would have had to have him re-attach it in the proper position, of course only if I didn't lose it when it came off :s So whie I was there they also fixed the wire that was poking up and cutting my tongue, so that feels a million times better, and I got a new supply of gishy goo since I used up the last one protecting my tongue from said wire lol. They also gave me a new appliance to try, called "AcceleDent" which is supposed to help accelerate the movement of my teeth so the treatment time is shorter. I have to plug it in overnight so I'll try it tomorrow and let you know what it's like. That's all for now, ttys

2 comments:

  1. I was just curious as to what it cost for the acceledent? Did they give you in info on the effectiveness of the product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there it costs $500 but apparently the price is going to go up soon - not sure to what.

    ReplyDelete