Wednesday, September 26, 2012

One month with my Harmony lingual braces!!!

Well I've had my harmony lingual braces for just over a month now and been using my acceledent for a few weeks - although I have to admit I was on vacation for 10 days and didn't exactly keep up with it : s I do believe the acceledent is working though because it seems like when I wasn't using it my teeth didn't feel like they were moving as much. So it's time to get back on track! I still find the teeth on either side of the extractions to be quite tender when biting down but other than eating my teeth don't hurt at all any more. Also, happy news - today a coworker told me she is starting to see a difference in my smile!! That's awesome because I was feeling like there was no difference at all lol. I have an appt next week so will update again after that.

2 comments:

  1. Each bracket is cast in gold with precision design. Not only is the gold highly polished for additional comfort, but it also is safe for anyone that has Nickel allergies. supersmile.com.au/our-services/braces-canberra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn’t that painful? I also have an appointment with a Torrance dentist next week and I will be getting braces. I am very much scared right now. Why are dental treatments so painful? I do know this dentist and I know he’s good at his work. I just hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete