Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Updated pics

Finally got some updated pics so I wanted to post them Notice the second from the front tooth that was SO crooked before, it's still on a weird angle but it's not hardly covering the front tooth anymore which is awesome! You can really see it if you look at the inside upper pic. You can also really notice how the gaps on the left have closed, the bottom is almost done. Also last week was my root canal and we put a bracket on that tooth once it was done. Things really moved around which is good but I was in a ton of pain for almost a week, that was probably as bad as when I first got the braces on. At my next appointment in a few weeks I should be getting my new wires and getting brackets on the 2 remaining teeth that don't have any (both on the bottom).

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lingual orthodontics has been able to help you and transform your mouths into beautiful smiles. Thanks for doing such a great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete